Karen Bershad is a Certified Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor with over 30 years business ownership experience. Karen and her expert team of ProAdvisors provide one-on-one training in addition to industry-specific workshops and classes for Atlanta REIA and other organizations.
Training topics include:
- Business Basics — “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know… About Running a Business”
- Organizational Skills — “How to Organize Yourself in Your Business Based on Your Style”
- Back to the Basics – For Real Estate Investors “Learn Business Basics and Unique Filing System to Track Property Documentation”
- Creating ledgers
- Opening and closing accounts
- Entering transactions
- Statement generation
- Accounts receivable and payable tracking
- How to collect your accounts receivables
Be sure to check out training that’s included in any of our monthly plans.Contact us today to let us know how we can customize a training session for you or your association.
There are so many reasons why a business or organization needs to have their employees professionally trained to efficiently manage the day-to-day operations. Whether your training needs are for employee development or improved processes, The Small Business Advisor is here to help you. Because time is both valuable and finite, your training investment with The Small Business Advisor will be customized to your company or organization’s needs.
We’ve trained and helped many clients set up their “Items” and “Classes” within QuickBooks for optimal tracking of services and product sales and associated costs. This allows business owners to quickly identify areas of profitably to maximize for growth or take corrective steps to improve profitability.
It’s a fact, business owners and non-profit executives want minimal time spent on bookkeeping, but require accurate data input for reliable reports. Our training helps you to maximize “accurate” and “reliable” data input when you’ve decided to keep your QuickBooks in-house.