Ready to become a Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)?
Are you ready to launch a new business or expand your business? The Certified Women Owned Small Business program offered by the SBA helps women-owned small businesses compete for federal contracts.
Here is the best way to get support to become a Certified WOSB:
1. Get a free, no-obligation 30 minute conversation scheduled with me to see if you have the qualifications to be certified.
2. After our conversation, you’ll be introduced to a specialist who will help you document your eligibility requirements and submit your final application.
3. And if you need to form a new legal entity to support your certification either as a new business or additional business endeavor, we need to talk about Launch by LegalShield. This is an AFFORDABLE program offering these services for one-time investment for as low as $145.
- You’ll be connected with a local business attorney who will talk with you about your business.
- Then the attorney will help you choose the correct business entity to form AND complete all the paperwork and file it for you.
- Plus, you will also receive legal support for three months after your business is formed.
Let us know you’re interested in learning more about becoming a Certified Woman Owned Small Business and we’ll be in touch.